Our teachers are experienced teaching in-person lessons in Families homes. This saves student's time, money and helps establish a dedicated musical space in their homes.
In-home lesson safety protocol
- Students and teachers will wash their hands at the beginning and end of every lesson
- Decks, patios and other outdoor spaces are encouraged where possible. Open windows and good ventilation encouraged for indoor spaces.
- Teachers will wear masks, students will be encouraged to wear masks as well.
- Physical distancing of 6 feet will be observed throughout the lesson.
- Please let us know of any signs or symptoms of any illness within 48 hours of the lesson so alternate arrangements can be made.
Our teachers are well versed in teaching online using a variety of platforms though Zoom seems to work best for studens and teachers. Online lessons are offered for all of our instruments including piano, guitar, ukulele, bass, voice and more.